Engine bay almost done.

The engine bay is almost ready for some paint.
The surface is prepped, and the edges are sealed.








Finally updates/progress

Finally some update's,

I've been pretty busy with the yota !
Been prepping the engine bay for the 4age :) and soon the engine bay will be freshly painted in the original colour.

Also got the subframe/engine mounts/gearbox mounts and some other parts, powdercoated.

If everything goes like it should, the engine wil fit in soon.
But before the engine goes in, i need to sort some things out... and some custom intake/excaust/ignition work needed still.

Also removed the battery mount, and cleaned it a bit... in the future i think i'm gonna clean the engine bay a bit more and fill the useless holes.

Soon more updates/pictures.





Hello Guys,

It's already a long time ago, that i updated my Blog.
Actually i was wondering, if there are still people reading my blog ?

I'm still working on my toyota carina ta60 with 4age, and my lancer evolution 4 rs.
If there are still people reading my blog, i wil keep updating it!






Bought a lada 1200s barnfind.

I bought a lada, it was in a barn for over 21 years.
I want to fix this car, and cruise it for the summer.
Because it was in a barn for over 20 years, there are a lot of parts i want to change.
When the brakes are done, and the excaust and a lot of small problems are solved.. i have to go to the rdw and get some papers and plates for it.

Already did some cleaning, and i found most of the parts i need already.
Really can't wait to ride this oldskool ride.



Did some cleaning/painting/bushing

I cleaned subframe's and control arms, and paint it black.
Also mounth a full set of powerflex bushing, and h&r springs and shocks.
And it has a lsd differential now, its a 3.64 188size.
Drives much much muchhhhh!!! better now, and great corner traction with the lsd.
Also possible to do some clean drifts now, and much less bodyroll.












Got some stickers for the car, and the helmet also:








Bought a drift project.








Working on the 4a-ge swap.

Did some measuring, and alignment.
I think the 4a-ge wil fit soon!, The engine mounts will be removed, and placed 2 inches and weld it all together again.

I will update the project soon again!